Useless me

i wanted to blog so much.
however, time doesn't allow me to do so. =(

for i have one presentation, mid term test, and one assignment due next week!!

am struggling!!

so..
i shall just K.I.S.S* alright ( Keep it Short & Simple)

Well, Darling Xin Ning just sent me a video. just Look at How nicely it was being played.



i am not even 10% of that.
i stopped halfway.
due to insufficient time to practice (college, uni damn alot of assignments)
or maybe just Plain Excuses.
i refused to sit for practical tests last time.
i stopped at Grade 6 theory as the location was too far away from my home.
my parents spent damn alot i am sure, on me regarding the piano fee'ssss....., the PIANO itself, expensive piano books..
and of course, i have wasted time . both mine and my teacher's as
i hate practicing.
that's the bad thing.
i kinda regret now.
should i take up piano classes again? anyone suggest please? thanks..
if not, all money spent in the past would be not worth at all.
i would feel damn sorry.
about my laziness and lack of determinations.
should i continue?
i felt bad.
its like after doing so much,
i have nothing left behind.
my darling xin ning will be sitting for her
GRADE 8 Practical test this thursday if i am not mistaken..
Peer pressure?
no..
maybe just me.
should i continue?
but i seldom touch the piano since i stopped in 2005.
how is my teacher gonna teach me?
from grade 1 again?
=(
terrible me.
how can i not think about my future at that time.
when i was still young and able to absorb faster than Now. i supposed.
how can i not think about how difficult the money come about?
i am such a terrible human being..
damn.

anyone.
help me pls.
i am lost.
should i just waste everydamn thing just like that?
:(
sigh.
My Dearest Piano,
do you still welcome me back? @_@

No comments: