feeling good!

Went to one of the kopitiam near my house to tapao something for lunch.

after ordering,
went and bought reload card for my phone.

then, went back to the restaurant to collect the food.

while collecting the fish head noodle,

the auntie suddenly asked me ,

in mandarin,

" eh, you just bathed ah? so nice smell one :D "

"你刚冲好凉啊? 这样香的? "

=PP

seriously,
that auntie made me blushed a little!!

i was quite shocked with the question,
and just simply answer...

"er... yes yes..yes lo hehe.. :))) "
"er..是lor.. hehe :)))) "

and u know what
my heart was smiling from one ear to another! :)))))))))
haha :P
What a wonderful comment/compliment wei.

and btw,
i did not apply any parfume or lotion :P
but really just bathed before came out lor.
lalala..

those who wanna get that kind of compliments too..
may ask me personally about which body soap i use haha :P

* p/s : not those strongly scented body shop ones oh..... :P*

No comments: