this stranger is weird!!

there's this guy from i-don't-know-where found me in friendster.

trying to add me in msn.

and u know me. Of course i would just allow users to see me and i won't add them first.

Just incase i missed out some friends of mine.


and i asked him who he was. he asked me to view his friendster page.


he sent me the link somemore.

okay.. fine. since i am so free then i go view.

age 26/28. from Malaysia.

come on. how on earth did he manage to find me.


ok fine.

i viewed his page

then i closed the chatbox.


and he msg-ed me again today.

"did u view my page? i guess u have viewed but did not reply me."
something like that.

ya duh.


he said he likes to make friends with strangers randomly.

so i asked him.

" what makes u feel like taking up a chat with me so randomly"


"hmm, how about, i like your smirk?;) "

" what????!! when did u ever see me smirk??! i mean have u seen me smirk at all?!! "

"here in your display pic and even there in your friendster page"

" actually u look like u have won in a lottery but ain't sharing. something like that."


" i like the smile u've got showing like u are hiding something"


" ya ya, dont come near me i'm dangerous!!!"


what the.


this stupid guy.


when did i ever smirk wor.

GERaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAaaaaMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!


i was smiling ok.



u just shut up.

and get lost.




No comments: