bobby..!!





hey this is like the first ever dog/puppy in my family...


my family are like very erm what u call that,

very dislike dogs or cats,

bias towards animals which are furry lor

like cuz they will cause asthma and all...

all the germs are bad for health...


but u know,

my gong gong and popo just adopted one new dog!

its name is "Bobby"!
i don't really know the species of the dog,

anyone knows tell me k as i know nothing about them :P

and and i am quite afraid of dogs but since it is being tied up,

so no worries haha :P


its quite fun though playing with it..

and the best thing is my gong gong and popo are really happy to have it!!

i can see that from their facial expression when they start talkin about bobby!


so i hope this BOBBY will bring more happiness to them and hope both of them will live longer happily and healthily lor..

and i wish bobby can be as smart as the JACK in that seventh day show! :D

No comments: