bLiss!!



weeeee...!!!!! one more paper and i am free like a bird!!! :D



u know i have so so so so so so so so ................. many things that i wanna do right after my exams!!



i wanna tidy my room.





i wanna finish reading all my books!! :D





i wanna sing k till the dawn..




i wanna play chess, i wanna play monopoly, i wanna play hide and seek. OOps who wanna join me? haha




i wanna go and learn swimming, i wanna learn cyclying..


i wanna go SKating too!! learn learn learn!




i wanna go to a beach!!! i wanna explore the ocean, i wanna walk by the beach and enjoy the breeze!! i wanna lie down and count the shooting stars!!




i wanna eat alot al0t of stuff. very delicious food!




i wanna go seoul garden again!! which i didnt have the luxury to spend so much time there!!





i wanna go SHOPPING!!! AHHH!!!




all of them my family members keep going out everyday





today one utama, tomorrow midvalley, next day pavillion, then kl then here and there!! yer!!!




i am so so so jealous!! i wanna go also!!!!!!!!!!!





i don't care gonna shop till i drop.




gonna sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing! hahaha...





i wanna dance toooooooooooooooooooooo!! but i don't go clubbing ler.



maybe join a dancing class ahaha






salsa rhumba cha cha whatever!! :D




hip hop free style.




and i wanna spend more time on YOGA!! i so LOVE it.




i wanna watch my ASTRO ON DEMAND TVB SERIESS!!!!





i wanna go out with all my prescious one!!! which i missssssssssssssssss so much so much!!





wanna go popo house every saturday back to normal!!!




wanna spend all the time just sitting and lying there doing nothing!! :P





wanna learn cooking!!! mom is always there to guide me! yaY!! :P





baking takes time also.after the last paper i so can bake anything i want!! :D




i so wanna go europe.




can we have a christmas party, i mean a White Christmas Party??




who wanna come? ;)




i am serious. hehehe!!



Let's go to Paris! ookAyyyy????


WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! i am so happyyyyyyyy!!!!




now i shall rest awhile and later keep doing my performance practice practice practice makes PERFECT and Creates HDss! :P





lalala... i'm so high now!! weeee!! Excuse me k! :P




i am gonna blog blog blog every day and night also! haha...... blog till u are scared of me haha...




ya so sad exams make me no time to blog about my birthday also!!





just some pics to update u about me ok!! just in case u have forgotten about me haha




my 21st key cake! :D



my raspberry cheesecake!! :D




my blackforest cake! haha

my presents!!! :D


i know, more to come, right? hahaa... who haven't submit, the entry is still open haha..


me with the biggest present. softtoy.



(shh...... softtoy is not my thing :P)



oh and me with a dress i so wanted to buy but didnt get it cuz quite low at the back haha..


just added this pic. can see have much clearer view of the dress haha.

nice or not?? i so like floral dress like that lerr... :)))


darling u never come with me lar.


that day straight after biz in asia one hahahaaaaa :P OOps.



and oh ya very random,



but a VERY BIG SIZE GRASSHOPPER Overnight in my room ok!!



opened the window for him/her also don't wanna go out! very scaryyyy


had to sleep with sis T_T



oh ya and the beautiful sunny Sunflowers from sis!! haha..


for best of luck for exams! thanks!!



(but actually i requested a sunflower when they were buying flowers for second sis on her birthday hahahahahahaa but didnt know they ask the person to wrap it up so nicely, i expected one sunflower with few leaves only hahaa cute ma:P)



oh and my look during study haha..........


stressnya :P


but sometimes mood swings crazily one,



sometimes can go like that...





haha.. study till siao d!



ok ok!! gtg makan lunch, maybe take a nap,



and START ON MY LAST PAPER REVISION!! :D



Bye Bye!! wish me all the best ok!!!!! :D

p/s: i just received an email from wenxia. i just voted for her Come Clean secret No.8!

http://www.flyfm.com.my/advert/whisper/promopage.html

so cute. i wished i had the guts to do things like that too! wen xia next time make me join u k!

haha :D

ok don't miss me to much! i will be back!! Soon!!! :P

love.

No comments: