Working Already!

Do i need an English Name for work?

Like those sound super Professional one. haha.

Please advice me on that! :)

I want something different, unique, and PRO.

i don't want a name which when u call, the whole street will turn around and look at you that kind of names k. haha.

i think Autumn is nice name. but it's too like noltalgic feeling. not so suitable for business world lo.




any websites to recommend?


oh my god. it's 12.42 am now.

I'm supposed to be on bed, but i am so tempted to go google for it now.

see if i can fish anything. haha...

FELICIA!! faster think of one for me.


p/s: she suggested me to put Jolin. i was like WHAT!! Jolin is like my idol, my diva, my goddess, how can i name myself as that! haha.

according to her many people does that wo..BUT

i find that very inappropriate lo.

like what.

Britney Lim Chean Voon? hahahah damn.

4 comments:

eiko-chan said...

Britney doesn't suit you imo, but that's just me.
How about finding a name which is close to your real name? Or "C" perhaps?

Ok, i'm not helping sorry (>< )!

MissCheanVoon said...

hey dear.. i was just trying to give an example of ppl using their idol's name as their english name.

haha.

of course i won't put Britney.haha.

i was thinking about something which is close to my real name.

i found this one. "Ceinwen". haha.
but my sis was like telling me. hey. if it it close to your chinese name, why do u need to find an English name?

what do u think? i think it's quite true.. haha. so.....

eiko-chan said...

Hahaha, i guess i would have to agree, she has a point!! XD

YK` said...

Hey.. Try Eleanor !! HaHa.. It sounds powerful ! XD