My day is all ruined.

ah.!!!!!!!!!

i feel like shouting and screaming non-stop now.

i rushed from there,

and i did not get something that i need.

And today is already the last day of promotion.

damn shit.



i think young people should learn more on how to respect those who are elder than they are.

should learn how to be more well-mannered.

should stop making me feel like giving a few slaps on their faces.


Yes i am angry.

I am indeed very furious.

I was rushing all the way.

was talking to a friend.

and then received many calls from them.

then i told the friend i was going to call back.

Last minute plan.

And wish that i can reach like immediately

Crazy.

and the friend was angry.

thought that it wasn't and important call.

made the friend waited so long.

was rushing for mom's present as well.

It's such a crazy night.

When i was driving just now.

I couldn't stop myself

but to pressed the horn,

just to relieve my anger abit.

Maybe.

Yes u can say u will roughly know how a person act by the way they drive.

I hate it when i get no respect.


I hate it most.

No comments: