Hi all!

Is it true that I'm really growing up?

Tomorrow's already Chinese New Year Eve,

Yet not feeling anything festive.

I don't know.

I feel so calm that i don't feel the urgency yet to tidy up my Messy Room!

I don't know.

Maybe everything will be gone with the wind.

Memory will fade.

Time will heal.

Tic Toc.


All should be happy tomorrow ok.

Be a super good human being,

stop bringing troubles to those around you.

do only the good things, carry only the good thoughts, speak only the good words.



Work is OK for me.

But i fell sick for the second time this month.

Like you know the whole package.

fever-flu-cough-sorethroat

am feeling better now.

Hope the first day of CNY i'm all Recovered! :)

Do enjoy yourself to the fullest during this CNY.

Laugh it real :)

No comments: