hang loose

I have many things to say.

I know not to speak wisely. I know not to speak appropriately.

If you would just come closer, you can hear me whisper. I speak better that way.

I'm too worried about what you think, what he thinks, what she thinks, and what they think.

Living under pressure, thinking that I should be great in everything,  or i shall be ashamed of myself.

Being overly detail-oriented, that's what they say, making all people around me so stressful, wait, do you mean that not many people are like that? You mean all people will only scan through main points? Wait, you mean I'm a perfectionist?

Crap, I didn't even know I was one.

But truly, slowly i could sense that people are not having great time around me. People get tensed up. People are so stressed out. Am I giving all of you too much pressure?

My dear friends, do know that I love you alot. Do forgive me about me being overly pushy. They said I should stop being so detail-orientated. They said I should let go, and learn to hang loose.

I'm quite afraid that when i hang loose, i might loose everything.

Am I holding everything too tight, till I can't receive anymore things?

Is everyone fed up and getting bored of me?

I'm a sensitive person. I cry very easily. I always want to prove myself right, when you think i'm wrong but when I think I'm right

Perhaps I should just let it all go. and relax.

Why are some people always loved by everyone around them?

How nice to be like one. How nice to have everyone listen to what you have got to say.

How nice to be loved by everyone. How nice to have people enjoying your company, and wanting to see you everyday.

I'm sorry. Deeply sorry for any stress or tensions caused.


They said you don't have to give any explanation about yourself to anyone. Reason being:

1. People who knows you well enough doesn't need that.

2. People who don't know you well probably don't even give a damn.


So I will just Say: I'm sorry. I wished to have treated you guys in a looser way. In a more relaxed manner. which we will have a happier relationships, and merrier happenings...

Good Night, I mean, yeah. Good Night.

A better tomorrow, yeah, and hopefully, and looser me.

Cheers.

No comments: