Gratitude to all.

sometimes i think i am thankful for everything.

and thankful to everyone.

including those who lend me their hands during my difficult times,

and those who just ran away when i am not free enough to be there to enjoy life with them.

u know,

many things happened to me lately.

taught me one thing.

that we must be grateful in everything that others do unto us.

no matter how bad their intentions are.

at least we finally know their real colours.

u know,

i think i am quite a considerate friend.

take for example.

when i see my friends having only two pairs of ear rings,

if i have 10,

i wont wear them all out to show off.

i would just wear maximum 3 pairs.

i don't want my friend to feel hurted or small about her belongings.


if i know my friend is not too good in her results compared to mine,

i won't tell her my results when it is out.

i will ask her how is hers,

or wait for her to tell me.

i won't tell her my results if it were to make her feel more stupid about herself.


and,

when i post picture, in msn or here,

i won't choose a pic where she totally look really ugly.

i will choose a pic where both of us looks okay =)


i will try to share the most thing i can with her.

but,

well,

who understands all these craps being done behind the scene?

u know.

sometimes when i share or lend out things out of sympathies..


those helps would always tends to be misused.

it just happened to me,

when someone borrowed my work, insisting that he won't copy.

well,

after seeing his work,

most of the references list are from mine.

u know, how can ppl mistreat your help like that?

even greater he promised that he won't copy, but he copied,

WITHOUT even a single NOTIFICATION telling me that he did.

look at how MUCH respects he has for his friends and himself.


and.
who is so free to comment on how u look like with your mascara?

only friends who cares and those who give a damn will give the comments.

i admit if i am really close with the person,

i will then comment especially when i think that friend really need to know about it.

everyone can take compliments,

but criticism, or negative remarks, who can take it?

well, do u prefer ppl talkin behind your back about u,

or me tellin u in front of u asking ya to change?

you know,

people just tend to misunderstand your real intention.

where u just want your friend to improve herself.

but they will alway take it in a different way.

or they simply can't accept it.

u know.

if others can't accept the truthful and sincere comments made,

i can't bother to do anything about it.

and i have nothing to be done.

as i've done my part.

i thank you all for giving me all the responses u all have been giving me till today, and in the upcoming moments of my life.

because i know i am able to learn from all.

keep friends who accept u for who u are,

instead of keep askin why u dress like this or like that (when u don't dress like her)

keep friends who do not always boast about themselves to make u feel down about yourself.


etc etc etc. ( i know u've heard enough and u know it well)

and of course someother prescious lessons u would learn if u experience it yourself =)

i know ppl never appreciate what is being done in the backstage.

but what is done is done.

and i'm very thankful. =)

never felt so thankful in my life.

thank you everyone.

thanks for teaching me every minor or major lessons in every unique way all of u did.

No comments: