sickly pot

i am having massive headache now.

last night went out with friends till quite late.

argh...

i didn't want to go at first.

but they told me will reach home by 1 am, most probably..

but well, we went back around 3am!! ouchhhhhhhhhhh.

i was nearly collapsing last night.
nvm..

i went home.

washed up myself.

and went to bed.

morning i have a class at 9am!! replacement for labour day. ouch.

woke up at 8am.

wow.

my head was really heavy.

and my body was really warm...
FEVER?????
Damn.
gosh,

nevertheless, i still drove to uni for class.

as i will be doing presentation on that topic.

u know i reach uni around 840.

it was abit too early for me to enter the lecture hall.

plus the place is really cold...

so i set my alarm to wake at 8 55 am.


wowwwww

guess what.

i only woke up around 920!!! ouch..

nvm.

i went to class. in t shirt and trackbottoms. haha.

don't care. getting warmness is the most important thing now.


but u know what.

during the lecture, i could hardly stay awake wei.........

slept and woke,slept and woke


sleeping time was 95% whereas awake time was 5% or maybe less .

seriously.

but lucky my hp has a recording thing. so i just record what he said.

my hand sometimes will jot down what he says, but eventually i would dozed off and the writting walao eh, can't see one. damn messy :P


anyways,

lecture finally ended 11am.
i rushed back to my car.

was feeling really drowsy,

hence slept in the car in the uni parking lot.


then then, suddenly, there's one guy knocking on my window.

and i opened my door.


" er.. i think u should not sleep in a car with the engine ON."

"oh..ok.. thanks "


eh how nice right this guy...

i dont even know him..

but then i know la cannot sleep in car with engine on,

but i was too drowsy =(

should have slept in the library right.


anyways went back home.

and slept the whole day.

till now.


still having massive headache....

i only ate 3 pieces of brinjal today......

No comments: