祝我 Belated 生日快乐 :)

oh yeah.



Just wanna thank those who wished me on my birthday :)



present is not important at all.



i cherish the wonderful wishes :)




and some very far from Australia :D my dear ye chia and tomato! thanks alot :)


and facebook,friendster,



and those very geng msg 12sharp :P


and of course those very late one like tonight just received Aaron's msg. saying he knows but too busy studying till forgotten to sms me..ya ya ya :P





u know i dont know why i really am not that kind of person who can remember everyone's birthday one lo.



i mean i can barely remember unless i know for very very long and close and well ( sometimes also need reminders from friend haha like i know which month not sure which day :P)



so i will seldom msg people on their birthdays..



therefore very very shocked and surprised like how so many people can know and remember my birthday and most importantly cared to call, sms, or msg to wish me :))


and of course, not to forget my lovely family :D


baba, mommy, da jie, er jie, san jie, ah min and er min's "bear bear" to celebrate with me! :)


oh yeah, if i have the time i will pose more pics for the birthday dinner lor ^^



thanks alot everyone.



Love all of u deeply. muax :)



No comments: