u know i just woke up

and its already 12.18pm.

today is thursday

i have tutorial at 10-11.30am

and now. until 1pm.

do u know like this is my last two tutorials in uni??!!!!!!

and i don't like missing classes.

I HATE MISSING CLASSES!!!!!!!!!

i will never skip any classes

i especially enjoyed these two subjects

performances and auditing. mano mano . kalai kalai.

come on. i wanna get full attendance whatever shit.

u know that two person so freaking hurted my feelings last nights???

not my two tutors.

i hate them.

i was waiting for another person's sms.

on my bed.

till i fall asleep

without setting any alarm.


DAMN.


u are right.

when i am true, i am true.

studies are more important.

i cant imagine people can do that to my studiess.

i hate both of them.

and why no one at home waking me up??!!!

its already 12 somethinG!!!!!


super bad mood.

super sUPER SUPER BAD Mood.

now i going allocate see if tomorow or later got replacement or not.


if not i will cry forever.

i will not talk to that two person anymore in my life.

i hate them

i hate them.

i hate them.

ruining my life like that.

next time any msg also dont have to reply already.

my LAST TWO TUTORIALS AT UNI.

i'm gonna check allocate now.

today is already thursday.

if no more replacement, i am really not going to talk to that two persons who made me so damn sad and hurted.

shut up all of u.

i tell u attending classes are most important for me in my life.

u skip classes, u dont concentrate that is your own business.

dont apply them into my life.

1 comment:

...cYc... said...

Hey,
I miss my very last audit tute too last wed. I am so sad...
I overslept, and guess what, the tutor only teaches one tutorial, so we don have any other replacement.
I feel so bad too...