it's my life. it's my game. it's my playground.

oh i woke up late. as usual. forget about good habits. i think it will come one day.

i have some unfinished tasks assigned by my dad.

maybe i should just watch some earlier episodes of Gems of Life that i have missed last time while doing it.

i feel like having some high tea and some reading alone high tea thing.

or perhaps, shopping somewhere for my working attires.

yes, i am going to work very soon. hopefully April.

but i think no one would allow that to happen. unless i insist.

so perhaps, March. ah. marching into my working life.

wish me all the best.

sometimes i like to think that life is just like a game. we should just have fun and play it like no body's business!

perhaps everyone would be happier if we stop treating most things as burdens to us.

start treating your life as a game. treat it like your own playground.

what can you not do in your own playground?

i like to feel this way.
no limits. no boundaries.
freedom to do anything under the sun, beneath the moonlight.

But one thing, do it, and be responsible about it.

blame no one. rant no one. only you, yourself.

No comments: