hehehe.. :)



i don't know why i suddenly recall this.


i remember in primary school, my mom used to buy me PE shorts.


it looked something like that. just a little shorter perhaps.


but when you are in primary, u just hate anything that is too short or reveals too much of your skin.


then i remember the class teacher has chosen me and the other girls to perform during sports day.



i remember some of them had really nice PE shorts. those just 5-10 cms above knee lines, quite fitting.


mine was rather loose, and around 15-20cms above my knees!

and it made me look a little fatter than usual. :(



then i was quite sad and depressed.

wondering why they have such nice PE shorts....


i want a nicer PE shorts to perform too...



i told my mom about it. but she didn't know where to get it from.



guess what?


she took one of her aerobic-like pants i guess,


and she cut them short!

just like the very nice length i have been dreaming for!






aw. so i was happily dancing with the holla hoop in my beautiful PE shorts during the Sports Day.


I nearly forgotten about this.


but now that i recall,

mom, i really wanna thank you alot :)


not only for this. but for many many, so many other things that you have done for me,

and for all of us :)


oops. while thinking about her, she is just coming at the back of me.


not too near. but yeah she's gone.

mom, just wanna apologize for all the unhappiness that i have caused in your life.


i really feel touched.

especially when i thought about this sweet memory.



i think we should all bear with our mom's nagging right :)


afterall, the naggings are only to guide us into the right path,

and to mould us into a better person than we are today :)




p/s: i'm really sorry for all the impatience. and all the black faces.


i will try to change.

maybe everything would turn better.


Even when my mom passed by just now, she is talking in a nicer tone to me already.


who cares if it's just a little, like 5%?



**mom. u can take any of my pants and cut them short if you want :)


~Just kidding. when i start working, i will get you a nicer pair :)


just like how you have fulfilled my dream PE shorts...



No comments: