that boi. :)

方大同 (Fang Da Tong).

Do you know or have you heard about him yet?

He's the Hawaii-born Hong Kong Artist! :)

Here's a little song for you by him. 小小虫

I only started to notice him during his current album. which is the second one.

man, i love his songs so much. and the ways he sings. it's so unique. and of course nice!

i don't know. i find him very cute. although he seems to love acting stupid and nerdy :P


come come listen. This song is really cute and nice!

Read the Lyrics! cute one. haha.

but i don't know why he has such a malay-ish English name le. Khalil. HMMMMmm haha.

but oh well, if i am not mistaken, most, if not all of the songs are composed by him. i find him extremely talented i don't know why.

i thought he wrote the lyrics too. cuz he sounded so into the lyric when he sings. but well, just found out it wasn't him. haha. but he wrote that Love Song & Singalong song. :)

well.. yeah come on listen to this really nice and cute song! :D

方大同 - 小小虫









check out the lyrics too. translated by someone in the net. so i just copy & paste ma. don't have to translate myself ma :P


Music: Khalil Fong Lyrics: Farmer  Editing: Khalil Fong

我從小不會說話 總會說些不該說的話 也沒辦法
I don’t know how to speak well since young, I’d always say those things I shouldn’t, but there’s nothing I could do

我知道我是傻瓜 我不是說情話的專家 別怪我
I knew I was a fool, I’m not an expert who can say lovey-dovey stuff, don’t blame me

我搞不懂 要不是這條小小的蟲 嚇得你跳進了我的懷中
I couldn’t get it right, if it weren’t for these little little insects, scaring you to jump into my arms

可不可這樣跟你相擁 我真的很沒用
Can I hug you like this, I’m really useless


要感謝這小小蟲給我機會 這是我初次嘗到戀愛滋味
I have to thank these little little insects for giving me this chance, it’s my first time savouring the taste of being in love

感覺好奇怪 好像 傷害了誰 或許我太壞 把小蟲摔下來 去換你的愛
It feels weird, just like I’ve hurt someone, perhaps I’m too mean, to flick the insects off to change for your love


小蟲也有牠用途 牠用自己摔下的痛苦 換我幸福
Little insects have their uses, they used the pain from falling down to exchange for my happiness

也許相愛是這樣 有人快樂就有人受傷 別緊張
Perhaps being in love is like this, someone will be happy while the other will get hurt, don’t be nervous

像我這樣 那麼平凡一張大眾臉
Just like me, having such a ordinary, common face

從來沒人願意多看我一眼 可是在人來人往之間 卻有小蟲還我心願
Never before was anyone willing to take a look at me, but between people coming and going, there was a little insect who gave me a wish

要感謝這小小蟲給我機會 這是我初次嘗到戀愛滋味
I have to thank these little little insects for giving me this chance, it’s my first time savouring the taste of being in love

感覺好奇怪 好像 傷害了誰 或許我太壞 把小蟲摔下來 去換你的愛
It feels weird, just like I’ve hurt someone, perhaps I’m too mean, to flick the insects off to change for your love



謝謝你心意 我會好好待你 保護著你 帶你看天地
Thank you for your intentions, I will wait on you well, protecting you, bringing you to see heaven and earth

下次如果看見女孩子 別再猶豫 你趕快跑到她外衣 讓我表現自己 
LA LA LA LANext time if you see a girl, don’t hesitate, quickly run under her coat, let me express myself LA LA LA LA

要感謝這小小蟲給我機會 這是我初次嘗到戀愛滋味
I have to thank these little little insects for giving me this chance, it’s my first time savouring the taste of being in love

感覺好奇怪 好像 傷害了誰 或許我太壞 把小蟲摔下來 去換你的愛
It feels weird, just like I’ve hurt someone, perhaps I’m too mean, to flick the insects off to change for your love


對不起 對不起 對不起 對不起

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, very nerdy style ne him XD? Very cute!

MissCheanVoon said...

ya very nerdy. but i like. haha... :P