Hi Good Morning People! :)

Good Morning!

Woke up this morning.

Tuned the Alarm Clock earlier than usual.

I had a plan. (:

A surprise perhaps u can call that!

But, a surprise can always be dumped. If you do not tell earlier :(

That is the dark side of it :(




Remain it as a secret?

I am quite hungry. haha. :)


Cook my breakfast, or Out for Breakfast alone?


Must be him who talked so much about break-fast break-fast last night.

I was never a Breakfast person.

until i started working.

Need all that carbo energy protein all that nutrients to keep my brain running!!


I never blog for so long. I think it's a waste of time. Already.

But when i look at others' blog, oh my, how nice if i have the time and stronger will to blog..

Maybe i might start blogging again.

It's considered an Luxury now, Really. Especially for working people.

After work, u get so tired and worn out, u rather spend time not thinking about anything.

Shopping, Lying there, Tvbs, Facebooking..




This is something we should stop, oh stop!

Should starting eating more ROTI! :P

I mean get more Return of Time Investment (ROTI)!

Stop wasting time, like 06.23 am of 10th December 2009 ,

yes, it has passed. and will never come back again.
whether spent wisely or not.


Make use of all the 24 hours by doing something more constructive!

Get the most of out it.

Remember, don't put everything in one basket..
Diversification, Remember?


Low Risk? High Risk? You Decide.

But that decides your return too... :) your ROTI!



Be the most successful investor of life /(Time) i say.

Be the one who has the Most ROTI!

I hope you have found the best way to invest your time for the time being!


For those who have not, (just like me) Let us start now!

Stop wasting even a single second.


(Plan is just a plan without execution!)


Let us all stop Procrastinating like how we used to do!

No comments: