Unpolished Pearl?

I have a test tomorrow.

But i can't tell you what test it is! ha! :P

well.

I just realized that sometimes we happened to be able to do things that we never thought we are capable of!

That is very strange to us sometimes.


But, i would say it was actually your hidden talents / potentials.

I secretly believe that we have so many hidden talents which are yet to be discovered!


I myself too have done quite some things which i never thought i will be able to do it.

And I think it is basically because of:


1. What others have said.

- especially those negative remarks.

And especially when everyone seem to look down on you.
-

Then to shut their mouth and to make them stare with admiring eyes,

We Made it!

We will no matter what put 100 times extra efforts secretly behind their backs,

and

just shine
and blind their eyes all of a sudden! hehehe :P


2. Jealousy.

Why they can do it, and why i can't????

Why they have it, but i don't have it!!


Looking at the glass greener on the other side,

I always start to wonder why they can do it, and why can't i?!


Sometimes, without hesitating much,

I would start to do what they are doing great, which i admire, or secretly is jealous and envy about.

Really,


I am not kidding,

I have done something out from zero.

And is doing it quite well.

Without much flaws.


You don't have to know whether you are good or not.

You know it when people start to compliment you,


as if you are born with that talent!


And no one would know that you started from A.

but you totally looked like you were born at Y.


Well if you know what i mean.


Just wanted to say, dont have doubts in yourself.


start to search for more hidden talents within you.



Unleash them all.


And Steal the Limelight from all.


haha.


Good Luck.



p/s: Practice really makes Perfect.


And

Just Do It!


No matter how uncertain the outcome will be.


You'll never regret.

No comments: