File Shopping!

My everything is everywhere in my room now :P

Especially papers! books! magazines! I have lots of them can go up to few tonnes i guess?

Should I read about the business tonight?
.
or should i do some cleaning & clearing of my room?


Btw i just bought lotsa lotsa files & folders from Popular today!


cuz i need them & they are really cheap!! price slashed!


Three 4-pockets file for RM7, (original price : RM 3.90 each)

Three 20-pockets Clear Folder for RM10, (original price: RM6.90 each)

Two Ring Folder for RM10! (Original Price: RM6.90-8.90 each)


'Zhong zi' I saved alot lah!

Happily back with so many files & folders,

hopefully able to help me clear my mess on the table!


Hmm.. I think I need a nice nice cupboard for my books & magazines.


They are flooding my room i am serious!!


Waiting for more money to come!

I think i'm gonna have a mini library for myself next time for sure!



with the ladder kind. :P

Ah..I like it!

No comments: