Buy dining table lo




my Dearest Gong Gong! handsome hor :P

My PoPo who i sayang the most!!!!! :D




my Xiao Yi (mom's sis) :P and my mommy! ;)


dont know why she doesn't like to smile to my camera phone,


she only wants REAL CAMERA =(


and DUCK!!


ok....

we went to one of the restaurants in Uptown which serves the BEST Duck and also Hokkien mee!! oops. i didnt snap a pic of the hokkien mee cuz it came quite late.. then then.. i was hungry.. then then.... u know la :P


nice ler. Yummy yummy! :P



oh then we went to the LDP Perabot there to look for furnitures! :D cuz my gonggong and popo want to look for new dining table!!

that mable table quite nice ler..

just that the chairs that come with it don't really suit the table. too modernized already la.

so we went shop by shop to look for dining tables! hehehe.









Try try the chair first. see see comfortable or not!




then then staying at a shop for too long. so i decided to take pics of popo and xiao yi! while my mommy and gong gong still lookin around..


Then after discussing and negotiating with the seller and all. they decided to get this one! :D


btw, do u know that a 3 feet round table is actually more expensive than a 4 feet round table??


all shops also sama wo.


then my popo they all wants 3 feet de le!




While they were discussing, i went and looked around. Wah!! saw this dining table Set!! so cute!!


like can enjoy evening tea there! i like i like!! tehehee... XD


its RM888 btw. haha.. nice number hor




Then hor, nothing to do ma. then so many mirrors around,then i decided to camwhore abit kekeke :P


WAh RM39 for one coat hanger, considered cheap hor!


i feel like gettin one for my bags haha.


but then i dont like things hanging around outside one.


like very untidy like that hehe!


what do u think ? hehehe!
I want a BIg Big house in the future next time!!

then i wanna go around to look for nicenice furnitures. should be fun! XD

then i want a beautiful spacious garden, where i can lie there to watch the meteors :P

.. ............

ok la. haha.. shall not bore u with my dream house. hehehe!! that's all then!!

take care! ;)

1 comment:

Skarabrand said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice article. I love your writing. Your idea is mind blowing that's why i would like to appreciate your work.

buy bed in nigeria
buy tv stand online
buy dining table online