Happy Mid Autumn! ;)

中秋节快乐!! =D
Halo!! Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai Le!! Happy Mooncake Festival!!
i know i'm bit late....
but its still the mid Autumn so...
forgive me lo k!!

nice??

my uncle made for the little cousins..

have u all been playing with lanterns and all?

eating lotsa mooncakes??

dont really like it. cuz they are too sweet. usually..

i like jelly ones.. haha..

i made myself this year!! with my sis...

will blog about it some other time ;)

Actually...

its getting boring each year when i get older and older.. =(

last time me and my cousins and sister used to play with candles ..

setting up mini camp fires.. using dry leaves, aluminium cans...

'cookin' stuff....

ah...

those were the days... =)


well.. i did this! on Tuesday night at my uncle's garden...

Heart shape.

symbolises my love to all of u!!

fill your autumn with great love ya ..

live lovely and beautifully everyday.. ^_^

*muacks*

No comments: