law of causes and effects still carries on...

Painful.


extremely.


unbearable.


mom helped to massage. thanks mom. feel loved.


3-4 hours.


eating up my assignment time.


was it the karmic debts i have accumulated for my deeds?


and now it comes back to me?


suspecting i've done abortion in my previous lifes.


i always believe we have to pay a price for everything that we commit.


trade offs.


opportunity costs.


u choose it based on your own rationality.


i always believe for everything that happens, there is always an underlying reason for it.


causes and effects


there is no such things as no pain, yes gain.


or yes evil, no punishment.


it's just a factor of time.


oh speakin about no pain no gain.


does that mean i will get some good repayments in the future? =)


well i hope so.


or let me repay all the bad things i've done fast.


i dont wanna suffer no more..


cuz i dont know when would i stop wanting to stand those painness anymore


and just grab a knife and kill myself...


it really felt like hell on earth.




Dearest Compassionate Bodhisattva GUAN YIN,


can u help me to escape from all these sufferings?

can u free me from all the pain-ness?
can u provide me guidance to the right path?

thank you. =)

No comments: