for my Dearest Da Yi :)

i felt so hot.
i saw my sister combin her hair.
then she asked me for RM2.

i just couldn't stand the hotness anymore.
the air-conditioner is ON
and yet still so hot!


so i went downstairs.
outside.
of my house.
in my mom's garden
keep inhaling the freshest oxygen as if i have never tried breathing before..
it was 6.50 in the morning.
i felt so comfortable surrounding by the cool and refreshing air.
lookin at the flowers planted by my mom's green fingers..
they all look so beautiful..

and i started my qi gong.
it was still pretty dark.
to be able to concentrate.
i closed my eyes..
and started performin any movement following my qi.

suddenly.
i heard one sound.
it triggered my memory.
it woke me up from my qi gong.

i suddenly miss my auntie so much. (da yi..)

my popo and xiao yi is stayin at my house now.
for a night.
usually.three of them would come together..
but now.
it's kinda impossible now.

da yi..?
where are u now?
u feeling better?
no more suffering there? :)
i remember u
so well.

i always think of u when i wear my pink jacket.
just because i have lent it to u once.
lookin at one of my necklaces.
it reminds me of u again.
i remember u complimenting that it looks really beautiful
thanks :)

and u know what?
i have heard so much about u from my mom, popo and xiao yi..
and i seriously admire u alot.
u are down-to-earth..
u dont argue with others.
u are just so kind and sweet.
u sacrificed your studies to take care of xiao jiu jiu(my youngest uncle)..
just because u didnt want him to be taken away or sold off to other family..
u are simply so great.
i adore u so much.
although i have never mentioned this to u.

u know.
i have no opportunity to tell u this at all.
seriously
that dayi saw uu looked so beautiful.
really.
u looked like a princess.
wearing the white gown.
with some golden laces..
and there u lying
lookin so peacefully..
in the white grand coffin..
like the one we see in *snow-white*..


i hope u are no longer suffering from painess or diseases now.

i wish the place u are at now has only happiness.

i cherish that i can meet u again ..

perhaps in my next life.

or your next life..

dayi..?

i seriously miss u..so much..

all of us.

really do...

this is a post taken from my previous blog - listen to me.

i am suddenly missing her so badly.

thanks for letting me xxx..

only u know what i mean :)

dayi,

all the best.

and

Rest in Peace ...

No comments: