sick.

went back to Daorae Korean BBQ again!
haha cuz my 3rd sis wanna eat their unlimited siham!!
but.. today no side dish for kerang.
she was so disappointed.
haha..
anyways.
a worker there.
a manager i guess.
he was so nice!
he belanja us one seafood pancake.
haha.
then
on the way back.
sis was so sleepy.
so she asked me to drive.
then i saw this indian or malay guy coming near our car.
wearing sarung.
oh damn.
i was so panic.
wanting to leave faster.
however. that stupid seat belt just got stucked so manytimes!
yor.
then u know what?
that crazy fellow like wanna flash!! oh my god.
he was standing in front of our car.
loosenned his sarung.
and just playing with it as it he was making the inside of his sarung more ventilated.
damn.
i was so panic. i just drove off.
shit.
my mind was so messed up.
totally disturbed by his going-to-flash act!
then within 3 minutes of driving,
already got horned by so many cars.
u know i was driving like a drunk ppl.
like totally lost of directions.
my emotions was totally disturbed by him!!
could not calm myself down in such a short time.
my sis regretted for letting me drive though :P
tell me.
who will adjust their sarung infront of everyone.
somemore like u know.
those like performing for u kind.
gosh
yer.
haih.
scary ppl.
sick ppl.
totally sick!
just hope i dont get nightmares tonight!

No comments: