holiday

okay...
my exams are over already..
after exams,
usually i will firstly go shopping.
secondly sleep as much i want.
and thirdly tidy up my room, clear all my books for the semester and shift it to other room.
this time.
the third task would be different.
for,
i am not so sure if i can still be like the previous semesters
can just throw all my notes and textbooks aside.
damn.
i hope i wont fail this time.
i wanna pass all at least.
happy holiday people :)
and for those who are studying,
having exams soon,
try your very very best.
don't ever give up.
remember.
however worse u think of yourself,
there will always be someone worse than u.
better of course yes lo.
unless u say that u are a intellectual giant.
i have nothing to say lor.
and.
one more reminder.
please
please
please
don't
ask for my results this time.
shut your mouth like this :X
if i pass all.
i will tell u.
if i fail.
just leave me alone.
blek.
p/s: hopefully Guan Yin will bless me always........

No comments: