save me..

Had some really weird dreams.
woke up.
still dark.
thought it would be 5am already.
the dream seemed pretty long for me.

looked at the clock.
2am!
wow.
amazing..
i never really went to bed that early.
and waking up again, its still so early.


Then...
my 2 sisters.
they are so nice.
brought me out for supper.
















( anyways, they are hungry also .............)

ss2 there.


i felt like eating so much.
but why am i still not satisfied with my stomach full of food?

By the way.
for 3 consecutive nights,
i have been eating supper.

first night was...
pizza uno, super fattening carbonara, mushroom soup ..

second night was...
also quite fattening chicken chop.

and tonight...
panmee, lala, kangkung, butter fried sotong....

wow.
heading towards the path of obesity.

shit.

no way...

No comments: