what is happening to me?

U may have probably always heard of people having Insomnias,
which is the difficulty in falling asleep.
but
what i am having now is
Narcolepsy!
The symptoms of Nacorlepsy are...
  • something like what is happening to me.
  • people started calling me pig.
  • people started asking me

why do u sleep all the time??!

Also,

According to Wikipedia,

the sysmptoms of Nacorlepsy are

  • "Overwhelming EDS-Excessive Daytime Sleepiness"
  • Feeling drowsy and sleepy frequently!
  • falling asleep at weird or inappropriate timing

when you are not supposed to... !

yes lor.

i am having that.

how to cure?

its some sorts of sleeping disorders.

and it is not any better than insomnias!

as people are claiming that i have been sleepin too much!!

oh yes.

not to forget,

i have hard time waking up too.

yor,

what is happening to me la?

No comments: