300!

wow. it's my 300th post. both published and unpublished :P

yeah, it's been awhile.
i mean a LONG while. i know i have been missed. ha! :D

working, working life.

still adapting.

it's not bad overall,
meeting people from different walks of life.

most of them are i can call them liguistic man. Most of them can speak so many languages very fluently ok.

English BM Mandarin Cantonese and especially HOKKIEN!

Yeah, for those who do not already know yet,
i am WORKING in KLANG !

very far i know very far. 45 minutes only. when i go 125km/hour takes 40 minutes also. haha

Shhhhhhhh.. my normal speed is only 100km/hour la.

oh yeah. regarding my job.

Just Call me Miss Credit Controller for now. :D

i have alot more of others to learn. but yeah, just call me that, for the time being. haha.

enough of updates. i know most of my friends you who are reading are still studying.

enjoy your studies now ok! study smart. try daily life application of what you have learnt in the college or university. it will help alot.

don't memorize things u may get 100% but well, you think u are smart, but u know what i think about u.

oh yeah. call me out! but i'm only free on Saturdays.

Book your appointments early to avoid disappointments. hahaha :P

TAKE CARE!
(keep yourself healthy to fight againts H1N1 ok! :P)

i seriously miss all of you so much. especially my little blog here! MUAX!


p/s: tomorrow i'm gonna like approve orders all by myself already! Discretion on me!


i know i am wise enough. i know i am.

No comments: