today,

i am not feeling so happy.

well, i was quite happy. but after receiving a call, i could feel that my entire world is collapsing.

i cannot live without you.

i simply cannot live without you.

i just lost everything.

maybe tomorrow u might see me smile, but that is not the smile that is reflected from my heart.

for my heart is crying.

it is bleeding.

Really. i said Really. I trusted you. I trust you. And will always trust you the most.

Don't feel cheated. Never. because it makes me feeling even more upset.

I'm feeling so lost. so lost in the middle of nowhere.

come save me.
please do something about it.

i cannot, and i do not wanna believe in whatever you just said.

simply because i can't take it.

You are so prescious.

so prescious to me.

now, u are telling me that everything might be the same, but everything might not be the same anymore.

no, i can't.

Just when everything seem to be settling down..

I swear it was only fear.

I swear it was not suspicious mind.

I swear.

I trust you so much.

I hope the Universe will build all these connections back.

As i need them very badly.

i just feel like i'm slowly sinking into a deep deep sea.

Very Dark.

somewhere which i do not know the directions of.

come dive in and save me ok?

it's crazy that i feel like dying.

i have no mood for my work anymore.

I feel like ending all these.

I feel like going back into the past.

And i promise, i will give you my full support. and all the trust i can give.

and i'm really sorry for making you feeling that way.

really.

really.
p.s: i feel like a living corpse now. Like a body without a soul.

No comments: