YOOOOu HOooooo!!!

it's Friday AGAIN! :D

so damn happy.

for a working person,

the Most happiest day for him/her would be PAY DAY!

the second happiest day would be FRI-DAY! :P

that's what i personally think la. :P

i mean that's what most of us look foward to ma.

during monday, i hope its not monday but its tue/wed/thurs instead so friday comes faster and yeah! our SatuRDAY NIGHT FEVER come and our BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY MORNING comes :P
yeah.

i am extremely happy today.

Guess what. My work, my job i mean is so damn interesting.

i'm -lovin -it -so- much just like how they love MacDonalds :P

ok back to my working life.

i'm lovin each second of it.


Credit Control, of course it really did give me some kind of foundation to understand how things work.


now, Sales.

it's so challenging.

it's so unpredictable.

anything can come at any time of the day!!

i love this feeling.
we
(me and my current boss-the management executive),

we look at datas everyday


(well, it's my third day only haha. the first day he went out and asked me to stay to read the reportssssSS)

we analyse datas everyday(i assume)

we have to set target for the salesmans to reach OUR TARGET.

we have to check the availability of stock, and predict the market demand,
and to see what to order, and HOW much to order.

this is a very important step as the products' lifespan are really short like 5-7 months.

so we can't afford to overstock ourselves.

it's so exciting.

it's so different.

i learn so many from the management executive in just 3, er i mean 2 days.

i have attended an Interview. it was really fun to see how the applicant promote and sell himself.

Also, u get to know so many other things from him if he happened to work in other companies or industries.

Also, my management executive is so damn IMPROMPTU one.


Today is Friday. So i decided to dress semi-formal. to suit the "Casual Friday" Theme like how they always state in Fashion Magazines.

Then my executive told me, :" Today, we are going to a few places"

i was like what! but lucky i brought a purple scarf which looks quite elegant and formal , and my working outfit was 50%50% la. meaning not too informal la.


so we went Shah Alam and did Market Visit!

Two Wholesalers!

was really fun! :D

looking at the products... :)


thank you so much for teaching me so much in such a short period of time :)


i seriously enjoy so much.
but stop asking me whether i find it more interesting or fun in Credit Control Department OR here at your place. Because i guess you know the answer. :P VERY SENSITIVE QUESTION LE!


yes. and my dance exam result is OUT already! :D

thanks DA JIE so much for putting the EXOTIC MAKE UP for me. (and also my hair :P)

She Deserves this Remark from the Examiner! (SUPER LOOK!) :P My Teacher told me the Examiner loves my look. haha. lalala :P


but i thought my makeup was too thick that day...............................hmmmm....


ok yeah about the results u can ask me personally. for those who care :P


oh yes. and thanks tzee yeen dear for the support and also motivation for work(u know what i mean, i keep my promise) ;)


oh yes, so enjoy your Weekend Buddies!! :D



p/s: i have received a few name cards already. BuT BUT BUT i still don't have my own yet. :(
plus plus plus please remind me to buy a name card holder okay.............

No comments: