i miss my old dresses!!

oh my god.

nice right?

it's so christmassy..

it's a dress.
for kids.


i remember me having something very very very similar when i was a kid!!!

maybe in my primary? ;)

so nostalgic.


mine was nicer, i swear.

mine was with more laces!!

my favorite!!


yor, so tempted to buy this dress down.


RM110+ with a 15% discount now.

at Ikano.


but it is going to be a waste of money,
cuz i am not going to wear it lor. haha.

but i miss those days when my mom would buy dresses for us to wear.

my mom loves those dresses.

from secret garden.
they still have this brand in parkson One Utama now.

those princess-like dresses.
or those normal dresses with ribbons tied on their back..


ah...

i miss them so much!!!


mine have probably donated liao.

or passed down to cousins now..


ah.


i want them back.


For fun. :P


p/s: yor, now those kids are wearing something like what we wear now already.
2-piece. top and bottom. they look so old in them ok.
like what, spaghetti top with jeans.


yer.

i don't care.


if i am going to have kids in the future,

i wanna make them wear dresses!!

full of laces kind hahha :P

No comments: