my Favorite.

Went to the flea market at The Curve yesterday..

ALONE, of Course!

that's the best thing on earth ok,
shopping alone. ;)

bought some accessories. i like them so much!


By the way, Pei-Wen and friend saw me there while they were having dinner at Thai Express.

she gave me a call "scolding" me i'm deaf cuz she cried for my name so loudly when i pass by but i swear i did not hear anyone calling me. haha..

then i went there to talk to her. i'm good right. i was heading towards Ikano ler..

then she saw me alone,

she was like, :"u alone mer?"

" ya lor.. i like shopping alone ma"

"don't lie la"

what's wrong with shopping alone ler..

it's damn damn damn damn x100000000000000 nice ok!
haha..
it's the best thing on earth.


come on.

try it one day k Pei-Wen :P

And..

then i went for dinner after having a very mini chat with Pwen.

with a friend now, of course. :P


Guess where??
Mint Coffee


Iced Mixed Fruits Cocktail.

su u should know where it is.

it's the place with many beautiful tea sets. :P

yes! Winters Warmers!! :D

that's my favorite place ok!

favorite doesn't mean i always go la.

but would never reject any invitation to go there!


Check out my Tuna Curry Cheese Macaroni. (something like that :P)

it's damn spicy.

gosh. i can take quite spicy u know.

but those who can't, dont order this ah.

those who think they can abit, also dont order.

by the way my friend's food was damn delicious.

also with the mozarella cheese on top.

chicken cheese spaghetti if i am not mistaken. haha


can't help it but to take many many pics of the cups and the cocktail glass. :P

it's iced mixed fruits cocktail.

damn nice!

i somemore asked my friend while closing eyes, take a sip of it with the romantic instrumental music as background.

i tried it myself.

it was fantastic.

my entire body felt amazingly relaxed and calmed.

as if the earth has just stopped spinning for few seconds.

ah!!

i wanna go there for evening/afternoon tea!

i saw the menu, they have this really nice tea meals!!

can't wait, can't wait!

probably next week! :D

No comments: