clumsy voon ---> dirty voon

Nice Roti Telur from my campus's cafeteria,
but due to my carelessness and a little mixture of clumsiness and unawareness,
the Fish "dal" fell nicely on my outfit. ahHh!
oh damn, it was only 1030in the morning, i had to stay in uni till 4! :S

Quickly headed to the nearest washroom.
" oh... that's so unlucky .. aw... " said by one stranger we met in there giving me pity look.
but well, the skirt looked better here because my friend has washed the skirt for me while me waiting at the cubicle there cleaning my feet.


close up look on my stained white shirt. luckily i brought a jacket.
My friend suggested that i take off my shirt and wear only my jacket.
But, oh no, u know that stupid zipper couldn't be zipped up! at this Very moment!! what.... sigh.
so i changed back my dirty oily stingy tshirt :(

ta daa~ met some other friends in the washroom, they suggested me to get clothes from friends stayin at hostel. but at the mean time, what i could do was to cover the stains up. how did i do? :P i turn the front part of my skirt to the back, then tie my jacket around my waist. and then use the big bag to cover the stain in front my shirt... lalala... more relieved now :P Phew..


My darLing cheng wai who was so being so nice washing my skirts for me!! thanks alot girl... :)



and tzeeyeen who brought shirt and skirt for me!! aw.. thanks alot too.... yeah! so happy, can get rid of the oily smell !




Look at her nice t shirt & skirt! luckily i could fit in them :P thanks alot wei, if not i had to walk everywhere with the roti canai dall stingy oily smell... yucks :(

reached home. my mom handed me Lux soup to wash off the stain. thanks mom!

just an unlucky day or clumsy day i should say. and i am becoming extra careful and cautious while handling or carrying my food/drinks from that incident onwards..

No comments: