good friends are half doctors

had fever for 3 days 3 nights.
it was trying to play with me by going on and off and on and off for these 3 days.
now. i have fully recovered from the fever.
left with just minor cough.

of course.
i have to thank to those friends who came my house last Sunday.
un- invited = surprise?
they had a reunion thingy at A korean bbq restaurant.
i missed it. no.
am going to miss the potluck tonight as well.
had to fetch sis.
i wish i could go. u guys have fun yeah.

anyways.
those who came.
i'm really thankful and grateful about it.
was touched by all of your arrivals.
despite of me appearing in front of all of u in my really off-mode. haha.
hair messy, cincai t shirt and long pants.. ok enough said :P

it was great talking to u all.

thanks looyee so much for the barley. :) hey she boiled it by herself!

chun hou, i've noticed some personal growths in you. U've become more mature compared to the last time i spoke to u and definitely more realistic now. i like the person u are today. keep improving yourself and u will succeed in the future for sure. :)

and pei-wen, hmm, is there any? oh yeah. u actually noticed i have few nearly same pattern ear-rings.. that's pretty allert of u. but well, u know what? they were gifted. :)

and felicia, never seen u in such hot pants. and undeniably, u look good in that!
you lil seXy cat . whoa. :P

yiung, i have never thought u might actually go dye or highlight your hair.
i guess people really does change!!
just can't really accept it at the moment :P


my lovely friends who came my house just to see me!! aw...





and yes ppl, thanks for the care. thanks for the visit which helped me substantially throughout my recovery process. i am fully alright now! ;) appreciate it. sincerely from the bottom of my heart. muacks.

No comments: