Durian-licious :P




oh my god.



OH MY GOD.






can u believe it??



Can you smell it already????



AhhhhhHHhh........................!!!!




DURIAN SEASON IS HERE!!!!! :D


Durian, the *King* of all tropical fruits.


it tastes like heaven, and makes me melt everytime without failing.


One word to describe it.


IRRESISTIBLE!!



Seriously, i will never-ever turn down any durian hahaha.



My second uncle(er shu) buys Durians in big bulks every year,

for his friends, colleages,neighbours, and of course US!! his Family!! :D

This year, the durian has not arrived my house yet.


i am still waiting... T_T


er shu, er shu, when are you coming?? T_T

(or Rather)


Durian, durian, when are u coming... ?! haha =P






For n times,

i've tried resisting my temptations to stop by the roadside and buy Durians myself,

simply because my mom thinks Thai Durians contained too much of agriculturals chemicals.

Therefore, i have to wait for my uncle's kampung durian, but they are really delicious and big and er.. "fleshy? =p" haha.. unlike those kg. durian u always see selling by the roadside.






lalala........



i am still waiting for u... my lovely durian darling ;p


oh yeah ppl,

i know there is this place near the SS2 police station,
where there are tables and chairs for people to enjoy the durians there!

so hey hey , those who love durians,
when are we going for a Durian Dinner there ?? :P

Contact me Quick!! ;)


No comments: