fever yet still bloggin! :P

I'm sick..

hmm.
having slight fever :(

so i guess pictures are sufficient right? ;)

Yesterday,
i went for my regular dental check up!
with my younger sis, as my temporary photographer before her turn :P



waiting for the dentist :P ( *prayed hard that there is no tooth decay or whatsoever*)


Tired...tired... mouth pain pain.... =(


Yer, look at those scary WEapons!!

My favorite time during dental check-up!! Rinse mouth :P can rest awhile ma haha..


After this, my sis and i went One Utama for Jusco Member Card Day!! Oh my god,
can u see it, the place was so crowded as if Jusco was distributing free stuffs!!




damn alot of people wei, could hardly breathe @_@
what to do, the stuffs there all so cheap after discounted for 50%,70% or even 90%!!

and the bedsheet and comforters department.
oh my god,
it was exactly like a market.
people were pushing here and there, snatching for the super cheap Alkemi comforters!
RM190 for any size!! single, queen or even king!!



and then, we were quite hungry and exhausted after shopping from 430 to 7 oo..



then we went for our favorite taiwan shih lin oyster mee suah!! :D

and then returned to JusCo fully energetic!! :P
must buy la. too cheap liao, too tempting haha.


but oh the stupid me,
wore high heels there!!
my foot was quite tired,
then i decided to sit at one of the benches and rest for awhile!:P
dont blame me for wearing heels there le!!
cuz my mom just threw away my only two flats :(



and there i spoted one auntie wearing the same shirt as i did!!
Ahhh...!!
from Padini le.

why that auntie wanna wear :(
dont like dont like :(

there i go sitting there enjoying the seafood tempura we tapao from shih lin haha..
damn nice wei..

then there was one either late 30s or early 40s uncle was talkin to me.

" can i eat what you are eating? "

haha..
then i saw him pushin one trolley full of stuffs, accompanying his wife(i supposed) shopping there... haha... so cham la, seemed like he had not taken his dinner yet at 815pm! :P
then he started askin me what was it, turnin his back to talk to me although they had already walked passed me.. haha...

" what is that?? chicken ? "

" Seafood tempura!! ;) "

haha, he seemed pretty interested with my Seafood tempura! *Proud* :P

Anyway, the shopping session with my sis ended at 12 midnight , by us being the very last few customers. Ooops! :P

we got quite alot of stuffs.
oh yeah..
satisfaction. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dental check up! XD Shop shop so much, no wonder can get sick lo XD oversleeping + shopping craze, of course easier to get sick. Get well ya?

oh... i like my dentist thou (can be quite nice to go dentist check up)

Anonymous said...

ooo..you do your dental check up there too? the dentist is my dad's long long time fren :)