:)


i have so many things that i wanna do before i die.

i saw this book 10,000 places to go before u die.

my sis advised me not to buy it just incase if i really did i would die before the age i actually got to die. wth. :P


well.. i just renovated my blog~! weee~~!! :D

prettyy?? i love it. :)


well, i have so many to write, but i have no idea where to begin.
hmm...

i was just thinking,

should i make this blog my diary instead??

where i will always write whatever-whatever -whatever that happened in a day into this blog of mine? :)

but then, blogs are often not like diary.

it can hardly be like one also.

it's more like a filtered-diary.

just to keep your P and C safe.

and it can't be too long. might kill ppl with the boredom.


but what i think is,

i want readers who really care.

who really wanna know and understand me more inside out.

who accepts me for who i am truly inside :)


this is also another reason why i don't just spread my blogsite everywhere.

seriously.


i want only serious reader. :)


those who are,

u are welcome, most welcome here with me... :)


On an unrelated note,

i just noticed something recently.

i begin to love my family more :)

yeah u heard that.

and i hope it will grow more and more.

more and more..


Once more,

a big welcome to those who came in here with loves in their hearts..

No comments: