my Lucky day~~~~~

did Salsa today in Uni.

it was very Fun!! :D

Sexyyy....

i wonder when i can master that extremely sexy "hip-moving" haha... :P



( had so many unlucky things happened to me today)

1. late to uni.

2. drove my sis car but the petrol tank was empty and the signal was like blinking..

3. changed to my waja.

4. went to class. so everyone was like throwing their glances at me when i entered the classroom.

the class was so extremely packed and full ok.

only left with one seat.

a chair, with the one-person-table sharing with a Guy, who i quite dislike due to personal reasons.

then HAD NO CHOICE but to sit beside him lorr.
then after that only i realized there was another seat at the very front also where the tutor place her stuff. eh i rather sit there wei really :P


then u know...
that was supposed to be my replacement for AUDITING.

but
but


but u know what...


darling cheng wai gave me the wrong information!!

it is the ACCOUNTING THEORY tutorial la.

u ah!! :P

half and hour later only i realized.

what the.

cuz the tutor was so busy breaking us into groups for presentation.

so i had TWICE Accounting Theory tutorial this week,

but NONE for AUDITING!

haha. crap... hMmm.

its the First week of tutorials u see..

that's why i am so blur myself also.


5. ok next tutorial, biz in asia.

so the ang moh sir was assigning us questions for our presentation.

so he went like week by week.

if more than two groups wanted the same question,

then he'll flip the coin.
then.........

ok me and darling wanted Q8 about china.

then another girl behind also wanted.
shit.

ok then.

sir asked our group,

HEAD or TAIL??

ok we chose HEAD.


ok SMART....

u are right.

IT WAS TAIL!!

what.........................


so we chose another Q11 i guess.

was about India.

easier.

then,
same story,

another girl wants to FIGHT WITH US!!!

so sir was like smiling,

and he said,

this time is another's group turn...

head or tail?
she chosed tail.

ok....

......

it WAS A TAIL!!


WHAT THE.

then my ang mo dear sir ergun dorgan was like laughing at me..

" haha.. just not your lucky day i guess"

i was like what the. ya i know also. HMmmmm.

Sweat....!! -_-

so we ended up have to do some dont know what Japan industrial policy.

yor.
China and India so In,

no one talks about Japan already la now yor.



6.then ok went to my salsa workshop. i had a fabulous time there! enjoyed myself alot.

but u know just right after they dismiss us,

oh gosh.

only i realize that i have blisters on both side of my feet!
ah..!!
its like left foot, left side, right foot, left and right side.

OUCH.


7. ok had dinner with my friend out. i left my car in the uni.

so LUCKY...

when i came back,

and wanted to go out from my uni's parking lot..

guess what ler??

YES.

UNREADABLE TICKET.

nice one.
why me again le.

ok... so i went to the other side also sama.

ok fine.

inhale deeply Lim Chean Voon.

123321.

ok so i Pressed the HELP button.

HELP!! HELP!!

anyone there??



(no response)

still keep pressing the HELP button.....

hello....???

HELLO?!!!!!!

ANYONE THERE???!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!


nvm fine. i asked my friend to help me go to that security guard house to get a new ticket.

then i waited so long in the car.

and i came down to see what is going on.

so i found out that,

the guard house was locked.

and we need to wait for some man to come to unlock it cuz the substitute card was in the guard house.
o
k fine.

after that go back.


before that i forgot to tell u.

when i wind down my window to insert the ticket,

my WINDOW got STUCKED!!

can't really wind it up again.
even though i tried my best to push it up!
my friend helped from the outside but still cannot =(

and i only heard those very noisy sound being produced.


so i went back breathing the freshest air on LDP,

and being a dessert for the mosquitos who are very lucky tonight.


but after all the unluckiness.

i don't know.

maybe i should feel lucky eh.

who can be more unlucky than i do?? :P


yeah..

but thanks bindi dear for telling me about this workshop! :D

the esctacy salsa had left for me,

i guess is enough for me to stop mourning about my "SUPER LUCKY DAY" right :P


so yeah.

today's salsa was great.
my first time..

but it was so Wow! :P


first partner was one who had some basics.

he is pretty good at taking the lead wei!



second one,

sook yan decided to change partner with me.

extremely tall wei.

190? or 200cm?!!

i can only see his stomach when i see straight. haha.

and when he turns is so funny.

cuz i have to tip my toe also

haha.

and we kept forgeting steps.

like when to turn.
and there was once he led me wrongly, so i was turning from the opposite side haha.

yeah had so much fun today seriously! ;)
and....


next on,
RHUMBA baby ;)


we will go slow..... romantic.... and sexyyy :P

( no la actually i added that sexy part haha :P)
ok ler.


good night.

thanks so much for listening!

see i am still considered lucky cuz i have readers who read till the end of my long long post hor haha.


love all of your heaps!! :D

No comments: