蕾 丝 - 我的 <3


halo....

went to Pavilion with family today!

quite fun.

u know, spending time together with family happily are the best moment in life i should say :)


but guess what again..

they have this TIMES BOOK FAIR there!!

aiyo. i'm forever stuck with books! haha.

i didnt buy any Yeah me~! :P

but i was reading through this really big and huge and heavy book haha.

its about the world. erm with maps and nice nice pictures describing every part of the world.

costs like RM300 le!

but i am smart. at 9pm, dad said ok u all can go shop yourself and we will meet at the bookfair around 930pm.

so i chose to spend my time there with that big fat book haha!

happy!! headed home after that. did not buy it of course :P


give u guys a chance to get it for my 21st birthday maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :PP


anyways.

the other day i saw one Lacey cupboard in Pyramid.

it looks so Pretty!





very very lovely isn't it?? ^^


i did not buy it. planning to.



what do u guys think????


faster tell me before the sales end ok. :D


u know i was at the stall for nearly 30 minutes ok.


the whole stall full of LACE.


oh gosh.



i can't live without lace.

seriously.

i can't.


even the navy blue dress i wore today is with laces~! very pretty ok :P



(my sis once complained about me having almost all clothes with at least some lace, cuz she was the one responsible for hanging and ironing clothes when my maid went back to Philipines for holidays haha)



sometimes i can be buying something just because it has some lace attached to it :PP


u know i seriously can't live without it.



take my everything,



not my lace.....






(nah, i'm just kidding, dont take anything from me ok:P dont be greedy! :P)

No comments: