=D

loo just called me,
saying wanna come to my house to sing k!!

i'm like sorry no.......

i have mid test!!


but she sounded so excited and high

keep saying..

" let's go your house sing k!!! i wanna sing k!!!! i wanttttttttt!! dont care about test................"


then i suddenly remember that they just came back from hwaming's birthday party.

then i was like.

why loo so high tonight.
normally she doesnt talk like that.

i asked "who is beside u ah"

"felicia........felicia KANG CHEN LI!!!"

" u ask her answer the phone awhile.. "


"halo, felicia ah, luyi mabuk is it?? u all drink ah??"

"no la just her only haha, we reached her house already, but she suddenly say lets go qian wen's house sing k!"


while talkin to felicia,

i heard luyi keep talkin like a crazy girl. hahhaa...

" ehh.. where is my key??

I can't find my keyyyyyy where is my keyy....???"

"OKaayy!! found itt..."

"ahhh i can't open my dooorrr

i can't opennnnn!!"


i kept laughing over the phone la.

loo yee so high and mabuk la wei.

lucky felicia was there to drive her home.
haha.

but it was really fun talkin to the Mabuk Looyee.

OOps :P

well, at least i felt happy talkin to her like that haha.


we shall go sing k soon ok...

after all my mid tests and 2 assignments!!

another presentation and one more assignment dont care first la. blek.

No comments: