terribly mistaked.

i know i have just made the biggest mistake on earth.

i know puntuality and dicipline is very important.

i know i should have more respect to u and everything else.

but please don't turn your back to me.

please don't shut me out.

please..


please don't get angry with me.

please..?


u know i will cry a river for u =(

i don't know.

feeling so lost and very lost and i dont know where i am now.

somewhere but nowhere.

u know i can't go any further like this.


hmm..

i don't know.

what i know is opportunities only knock once.


and of course when it is the last one,


no matter how long we wait,

it can never come.

it will never come. again.

but,

please create the last opportunity for me once again please?

i'm sorry.

very sorry.

never felt so sorry in my life.


forgive me or i can never forgive myself...

No comments: