oh my GOddddd!!!

u know what?

i just won lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTO!!!!


9823, my car plate number. :P


first prize somemore u know!!!!!!

and u know i never really go buy those lottery stuff before and even after learning those probability during maths lessons.
but i WON??!!

out of so low probability??

anyone interested to know how much money i won can personally sms or email me.

i don't wanna get robbed u see...


and ask me out!! i can belanja if u are nice enough ;)

and u know what...

......

.....



.......


......



.....


April fool! :P


haha enjoy your april fool day my dearest mate :P


don't sweat me ok. haha.blek.

forgive me cuz i forgot to april fool my friends in uni today.

too busy. :P
and april fools,
u think lottery so easy to win mer.. hahaa.... blek blek


anyways, take care all of u! haha muacks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.