being superwoman.


so long no see...

was so so so busy with my uni work.

wednesday one assignment.

and just handed in my another assignment today.


and Presentation is done as well!


Ergun : "very good"


yeah darling! we succeeded in confusing them!

no one attacked us with questions! :P

remember last week there were more than 10 questions attacking the presenters?

yeah!

our strategy.

if we can't convince them, CONFUSE THEM!

and WE did it! i guess. wahaha.


by the way.

very very sleepy need to sleep now.

cuz slept at 6 30 am today
and woke up 930 am

rushing to complete my presentation slides!

and that assignment too.

don't blame me on last minute.

i started early.

just that it took more time than i estimated. that's all.


by the way, never had good sleep for so many nights!

sleeping late, waking up early. walao.

so NOT me..


by the way,

today, went to that dance workshop again.
and wow,


it was so so so so fun!!

we did all the dances again!!

Salsa, Rhumba, Samba, Chacha...

AHHHHHHH!!

love Salsa so much!!

Rhumba makes me feel so in love :P

and cha cha.. so so so fun!!

using Lady Marmalde song so sexy. :P


" he met marmalde down in road moulin rounge... cha cha cha"

"struting her stuff on the street... cha cha cha"

hahaa.... had so much fun today.


danced with so many different partners today.


Enjoyed myself alot!! :D



so it's like even after so many weeks since accounting theory assignment of being superwoman.


the dances really bring so much relaxation to me!!


so so so looking forward to the next dancing session u know?? ;)
alright seeya.





p/s: i have decided to go to the ball.

since many said i should really go :P
ok.



so who wants to come go look for dressess with me???!

i have only like ONE WEEK LEFT!


ah....

no time to diet also. waliao.


help!



ok if i cant get a dress that fits me,

i will change my mind.....

No comments: