puteri lilin wen

argh!

i can't stand it anymore.

its soooo hot!

the weather is so terribly hot these few days!

always get headache when i drive under the hot sun.

now as well. :(

eating my kuai ling gou.

hope it helps.... =(


p/s: can someone just let me manja awhile, will ease the headache abit i guess =(



and u know i need to go see my dentist later, cuz i don't know why i was chewing on my energy bar yesterday and eh why so hard one,

there was this small piece of my tooth just came off like that!!

and the size is like approximately 3mm x 4mm x 4mm??!!
walao. damn scary.


First time happening to me ok.

made my entire sunday so blue.
yor


i hate going to the dental clinic la.

its so damn tired to open your mouth for an hour.

no rest.
u don't need to rest, ppl also need to rest one ma.
those dentist should take up psychology study as well!!


have u heard of "locked-jaw"?

someone told me i have that.

and people who has that kinda jaw would feel extremely tired before even opening the mouth for half a minute.
yor,
NO WONDER LA!


i wish it was just a nightmare that the 1/6 of the tooth fell off.

my younger sis trying to comfort me by telling me that there was once also her teeth feel off.

then i asked when?

only to realize that it was her Milk teeth.

yor what la.

people different story la!


and my another sister was shocked and asked me why the tooth can just fall like that,
i'm not pregnant also,

only happen to pregnant lady normally ma.


yaya.

maybe too Lacked of Calcium??

:(

i don't wanna go!


i feel like just sleeping now,

and wake up and find my that tooth are still in very good condition.


wish it was just a nightmare.


yah.

i WISH!!

=(

No comments: