to go or not to go

Monash Ball.

we have that annually in Monash.


so since first year, people will come and ask me.

u going monash ball ah?

then i will answer,

" no ah, don't think so, wait till the last year only i go la, first year go for what ler"



and now.

this is my Final year already.



but,

what the hell,

i am still hesitating??!


people are asking me to go. should go. why don't want to go.

should i really go?


is it worth to spend so much of money just for that one night,

when my dear tomato is so far away in Australia?

and my darling cheng wai doesn't wanna go this time as well?


p/s : yk told me forget about tomato first, life have to go on. Yeen!! go scold him!! haha . but seriously without you there, i have no reason to go already.


except to act vain and dress to kill. :P

nah i am just kidding la. haha. even if i go, i will just go low key ok. :P


but i can't guarantee if people will go lower than me or not. blek. :P


haih.

everyone in uni keep asking me.

" eh chean voon, u going to the ball ah?? "

"oh, not sure le. still considering..."

" har considering about what ler. its already your last year should go ma"


ah ah ah ah ah.

such difficult decision to make.


and the ball is on 30th August 2008.

should i go for merdeka count down instead??

No comments: