Why you love me like that?


it's a very nice song..


wait till the bridge part. its the most beautiful part of the song.


this song is by the wreckers with michelle branch and Jessica.


"Love me Like that"


i really love Michelle Branch.

she can sing so well.


i wanna sing like her.




i don't know.


sometimes i think i am just overly considerate for others.

like during sing k session,


i would avoid choosing those kinda songs where no one knows u know.


i want everyone to just sing together instead of solo solo and solo.


i don't want anyone to be left out.



u understand me?



but now,



i guess its just being too selfless.


i always can't sing the songs i want.


i don't care.



the next time i'm gonna do my michelle branch songs.

i'm gonna go high with my Fir.


i'm gonna sing like there's no tomorrow.



and shh. tell u a secret.


i really hate those people who talks so loudly when it comes to a song which they do not know?


do it low ok.


have some respects for yourself and others.


i really hate that.


seriously i have never done anything like that when others sing any song which sounded alien to me.



i don't know.


i just hate that.


it's just so rude!


whisper la. talking louder than the singer somemore.


walao eh.



so i say singing in the bathroom is still the best...


no interruptions or whatsoever.

ya i know my singing can be so uncaptivating and so unnice or whatsoever negative remarks u can think of,

but oh come on,

Just don't be so rude ok.

and Loo!

when wanna go sing k??


u promised to go HigH with me!


but my semester is so overwhelming now ler.


gotta get the handling smooth first :P


i guess after my finals lor ok.



it's my promise to u!

and guess what,

we are doing cha cha tomorrow!

weeeeeee... :P

No comments: